I love love love shopping at Trader Joe’s. In fact, Andy and I do the bulk of our grocery shopping there. Here are some Trader Joe’s favorites we simply can’t live without.
- Mandarin Orange Chicken. We don’t eat a whole lot of the frozen, pre-made meals. However, this stuff is amazing and necessary.
- Midnight Moo. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no better topping for ice cream than the fudgey, creamy, syrupy Midnight Moo chocolate sauce. And while I’m on the topic, their ice cream is fantastic as well.
- Wildberry Probiotic Smoothies. Forget about the fact that there is no such thing as a wildberry. There are pictures of real berries on the box! These are a daily treat for me and I look forward to them. Plus they pack a good dose of calcium.
- Organic Ketchup. I am taking a risk with this one, but I’ve got to out myself. I grew up in Pittsburgh but I think there is a ketchup that tastes better than Heinz. This is utter blasphemy to Pittsburgers, but I’m ok with that. Cause TJ’s ketchup tastes better.
- Grapefruit Sunset. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find grapefruit juice that’s not hopped up on sugar? Don’t get me wrong, I like sugar sometimes, but when it comes to grapefruit juice I want my mouth to pucker while I’m drinking it.