We modern girls love our products, right? Here are five personal care products I could not possibly get by without.
- Renew lotion by Melaleuca. I put this on every day after taking my shower, and I’m so addicted that my skin just feels wrong without it.
- ChapStick Moisturizer. There’s just no substitute.
- Fat Hair Zero Calories conditioner. They don’t sell this in North Carolina. I don’t understand why. It’s a big problem. Thank goodness for the internet.
- Brown eye shadow. I’ve been wearing this from one brand or another for about as long as I can remember wearing makeup. It just works for me.
- Electric toothbrush. Call me lazy, but I don’t feel quite as invigorated when I brush with a regular toothbrush. I prefer to pair it with Melaleuca’s whitening toothpaste. Yes, I am a wee bit of a Melaleuca addict.
How about you? What products would keep you sane on a desert island?